Multi-Day Running Tours (2 days) – Tours Description
In these Multi-Day running tours you experience running in 2 different places in Madeira Island.
By booking this tour pack, you get 20% discount on checkout. You just have to type and validate 2days20 coupon code on checkout and the discount will apply.
You can select any of these Running Tours grouped to build your package:
EASY Running Tours:
- Eastern Peninsula Running Tour
- 9km / 500m elevation gain on the eastern coastal trails near the sea level.
- Green Levada Running Tour
- 15km / 500m elevation gain in a levada on the green laurissilva forest.
- Larano Coastal Cliffs Running Tour
- 11km / 500m elevation gain in 2 completely different sceneries, along the shore and inside the forest.
- Funchal Highlands Running Tour
- 14km / 600m elevation gain up to the 3rd highest peak of Madeira – Pico Areeiro.
- Fanal Ancient Forest Running Tour
- 15km / 500m elevation gain around Fanal mystical forest and returning by a flat green levada.
MODERATE Running Tours:
- Folhadal Hidden Treasures Running Tour
- 18km / 700m elevation gain deep inside the laurissilva forest running through tunnels, levadas and waterfalls.
- The Peaks Quest Running Tour
- 12km / 1.000m elevation gain through the highest peaks of the island. You will conquer que summit of the island – Pico Ruivo.
- The Red Coast Running Tour
- 15km / 700m elevation gain along the red northern coast and returning by the south shore.
- The Lost Valley Running Tour
- 12km / 1.000m elevation gain into a deep green valley on the north side with hard uphills and a technical downhill.
HARD Running Tours:
- Sea 2 Mountain Running Tour
- 28km / 1.000m elevation gain starting on the sea level, climbing to the mountain and back to the sea again along some forest trails.
- The Central Massif Running Tour
- 23km / 1.800m elevation gain around some of the highest mountains of Madeira, passing through a village in a deep valley.
- Nuns Valley Running Tour
- 31km / 2.000m elevation gain down the hidden Nuns Valley village and through some steep and technical trails.
|Meeting Location||Pickup at Hotel / Apartment / House / Meeting Point|
|Meeting Time||The pickup start at 8:30am and will be scheduled individually|
|Included||Personal Accidents and Liability Insurances
Pick up / Drop off
If you wish to book more than 2 tours, you should book the Multi-Day Running Tours (3 days).
You can also share some tours with other guests, but only on the days they are available. Have a look on the Daily Running Tours.
You are free to choose any of the tours available, but be aware of the difficulty of some tours, and choose the ones that you feel you would be comfortable.
Easy, Hard, Moderate
2 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours
12 km, 14 km, 15 km, 18 km, 28 km
1.000m, 2.000m, 500m, 700m